Sunday, October 18, 2009

Guitarist & Singer Pierre Bensusan - Oct 13

I was fotunate to not only meet French guitarist & singer Pierre Bensusan but also to attend two of his concerts this past week at CSUSM. He was absolutely wonderful and his music was divine. It was very moving and relaxing all at the same time. I was amazed to watch him play and hope he is able to come back to our campus again. As I sat in the dark theater, I closed my eyes and was taken away. He literally played the hell out of his guitar and I was amazed as I watched his fingers move about the guitar. The only way I know how to explain it is to say "he played the shit out of that instrument and I've never seen anything like it." No wonder he was voted the greatest guitar player!


I now play his CD continously and am transformed when I hear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment